COVID-19 Safety Implementation
In addition to our already existing infection control protocols, we have made some important changes to ensure both the safety of our staff and patients. Some important ones are highlighted below:
- Temperature will be taken on all patients with a scanning forehead thermometer. A patient with a temperature higher than 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit will be dismissed.
- All patients entering the office are asked to wear a face covering and observe social distancing protocols.
- Hand sanitization stations are set up along with pre-examination and pre-treatment rinses will be provided.
- We utelize KN95 facemasks, face shields, disposable gowns and goggles with seeing every patient.
- In addition to routine disinfection, all surfaces touched by patients, will be wiped down after every single patient using products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV2.
- As a result of all these measures, possibly fewer appointment slots may be available.